- Due to the oversize nature of the goods, Buyer is responsible for unloading the products from the shipping carrier truck.
- Please note all products are available in 15' widths unless noted or special ordered in 10,000 sq. ft or more.
- Turf by Design can cut rolls to desired length but the width will still remain 15’ wide.
- Any shipping claims must be made with Turf by Design and the shipping carrier.
- Turf by Design offers same day shipping but it may take 5-10 business days depending on your location and scheduled delivery availability.
- Close out items include obsolete inventory or minor defects and all sales are final, “as is” with no returns or exchanges for any reason.
- Unopened or uninstalled Standard Wholesale sales can be returned in its original packaging with buyer responsible for the return shipping costs and a 30% restocking fee.
- STA 1000 returns are not accepted due to damages done by improper storage techniques. Example: exposed to freezing and excessive heat.
- All pictures of landscape products are representative and may not be actual as dye lots change per run.
- All specifications and prices for synthetic lawn are standard, and may vary slightly due to manufacturing tolerances and material availability.
- Prices for artificial grass are subject to change without notice.
- If an item’s correct price is higher than the stated price on the website, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of the correct price.
- For Standard Wholesale sales, Turf by Design may issue a credit or replace any damaged products. Buyer agrees that Seller’s liability is limited only to the portion of the product that is deemed damaged by Seller.
- Claims for damages on packaging material or product backing that do not affect synthetic grass product performance or grass appearance shall not be accepted.
- In no event shall Seller be liable, whether in contract or in tort (including negligence) or under any other legal theory (including strict liability), for the loss of goodwill, profits or revenues, personal injury, loss of use or similar economic loss, or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or similar damages arising out of or in connection with the use, defect, condition, possession, performance, maintenance, non-delivery or late delivery of the products. In no event shall Seller's aggregate liability exceed the sum of the amounts actually paid by Buyer to Seller. Seller also disclaims any implied warranties in fact or by law or otherwise, including without limitation, any implied conditions or warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Any claims by Buyer for defects or non conformance must be reported to Turf by Design in writing along with pictures and written explanation within 7 days of the first original delivery attempt. Buyer agrees to settle any dispute or claims directly with Turf by Design in strict accordance with the terms and conditions on this Policies page.
- All returns must be approved by our claims department before the return is accepted. Call claims coordinator at (720) 240-1959 for return information.